Notice of Election
NOTICES OF ELECTIONS – SAMPLE BALLOTS (Notice of Intent for Early Processing of Absentee Ballots and Sample Ballots pertaining to each Notice of Election for Millinocket (1-1), Penobscot and Piscataquis Townships (1-2).
Election day, November 3, 2020, notice for the Municipal Election to be held on November 3, 2020, at the Stearns High School gymnasium, from 8am until 8pm.
- Registered voters of Millinocket may request an absentee ballot in person, by electronic ABR System through Maine.gov, written dropbox, mail-in request, or by telephone.
- Written absentee requests must be received by the end of the business day, Thursday, October 29, 2020
- Absentee ballots must be received by November 3, 2020, at 8:00 pm.
- Ballots can be returned by depositing them in the secure ballot drop box located in the side entrance of the Municipal Building’s elevator lobby. The secured box is monitored and accessible 24 hours a day and emptied regularly by the Town Clerk. The secure box will remain available right up to 8:00 pm on election night, November 3rd.
- Do not attempt to deposit in a ballot drop box in another community outside of Millinocket, this will result in your ballot not being counted.
- Ballots also can be returned to the Town Clerk on election day at the polling place, Stearns High School Gymnasium, until 8:00 pm or by mail.
- If you are mailing in your request, you are strongly encouraged to mail your signed ballot no later than October 26th to ensure it’s received delivery time is on or before election day.